INTEGRITY IS OUR PRIORITY
The client comes first. Whether you are an Individual, a Business Owner, or both, each come with a unique set of challenges. With the ever changing tax laws and investment markets, we understand the difficulty involved. We strive to deliver clients with financial expertise that amasses wealth and lowers tax.
In order to achieve financial freedom, there are 3 major considerations – Financial Planning, Investment Planning, Tax Planning. Without knowledge in each function, you’re leaving something on the table.
At New Century Investments, we will…..
- Treat your financial circumstance as if it were our own.
- Be significant investors in the same investments as you, our partners.
- Provide honest, transparent financial advice.
- Not be traders or speculators, and will invest for the long term with a time horizon of at least five years.
- Design intelligent, cost efficient solutions to achieve your financial goals.
- Choose each investment (mutual fund, ETF, etc) with great care, choosing only those with a proven track record, and most importantly, those that impose no front-end or back-end load, and no 12b-1 fees.
- Communicate with you, our partner, regularly, keeping you informed of financial, tax, and investment opportunities.
- Manage your money with great care and always keep your best interest at heart.
We invite you to partner with us at New Century Investments. We are committed to our clients. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you reach your financial goals. Take the next step and schedule your free strategy meeting today!
Matt Ward is a financial advisor and the president of New Century Investments, an independent investment advisory firm serving business owners, pre-retirees, and retirees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and beyond. Matt is passionate about integrating investing, planning, and tax management into a holistic approach. Matt’s breadth of knowledge and experience in both taxes and investment management sets him apart, giving him the ability to design, advise on, and manage business strategies, tax efficiency, and retirement planning. He is known for his care and attention to detail and works hard to develop personal relationships with each of his clients so they can benefit from his customized service and guidance. He loves walking with his clients through their financial journey, supporting them and celebrating with them as they reach their goals.
Matt graduated from Texas Tech University with a bachelor’s degree and is a certified financial planner™ and chartered retirement planning counselor℠ professional. When he’s not working, you can find Matt hiking, playing the guitar, and spending time with his family. To learn more about Matt, connect with him on LinkedIn!